Saturday, April 13, 2013

Baxter Demo is LIVE!

Thats right ladies and gentlemen, check it out here:


This is after many months of hard work, asking LOTS of questions, and deciding the right plan of action.  I also want to give a big thank you to Austin Hollock of clay.io for helping me getting this game live!  Also thanks to the Construct 2 community for every helpful response to the numerous amount of questions I've asked.

Now, to explain a few things.  There are a few bugs that I need to fix, some graphical snafus, and any small tweaks before I continue the rest of the game.  Only Acts One and Two are playable, everything else is locked until full release.  Unfortunately, the demo doesn't seem to save progress of completed levels when you exit the browser.  That is something I know I need to fix before the final release because I don't expect ANYONE to go for all gold doors, let alone beating the game and unlock the special acts in one sitting.

Oh!  Don't forget to toggle touch controls for desktops.  My original intention was to upload this somwhere else but they're still there if someone's tablet or phone can run this.

Well, I wont keep you waiting, go play!

No comments:

Post a Comment