Sunday, May 5, 2013

Small update

Hi ho, how you like the new layout, I made the logo myself.  It's sort of a stamp like what Nintendo uses on everything.  It's also a small memory to the old Konami logo... but WITH FIRE!!

Demo V.3 is about complete.  This will be my final revision, fixed some more collision issues and added some small puzzles to a few levels.

This will introduce the switch family, four colored floor buttons that have unique traits.

RED = one time only
BLUE = timed
YELLOW = requires a weight of some kind
GREEN = dispenses a weight cube

There are also wind fans that propel you in directions as you glide on them, this was a neat concept that I've managed to get working pretty quickly.  The best part however, is that I made pushing blocks available on the platform format in Construct 2.  As of right now, you can't mesh Physics and Platform behaviors, so I came with a solution that I'm quite proud of!

My next task is to make a trailer, a real trailer for this game.  My PC lacks the extra slot for a capture card, so I might have to enlist someone's help on this.  Just a small vid of random gameplay footage.
I can add your name to the credits as a token of my appreciation.  

If you're interested in helping, drop me a line via email.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment