Sunday, October 27, 2013

So I got bored...

Yeah, my short lived mobile venture is a bit of a bust right now so I've started on new IP stuff.  Here's a sprite I made in Photoshop, though I'm going to look into making all handdrawn sprites as I needed to get the design finalized.  Here's two concept sprites for the protagonist:

EDIT:  I've added a second sprite for idea purposes, I actually like that mask.

I really haven't done any spriting in so many years, so it's rather rusty.  (Not that I was really THAT good compared to the Mugen community) not really an expert on pixelated anime sprites per se, which is why I'm going to do the hand drawn route for more consistency. This game is going to be my Contra/TMNT/Castlevania/Ninja Gaiden hybrid, a linearish adventure with a storyline.

Now... to make a story.


No comments:

Post a Comment