Sunday, January 5, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Okay, it's a bit belated.

I didn't have much for anything due to holiday constraints and a little job related burnout.

I have implemented achievements in Baxter's Pocket Venture, however getting them to save is something I'm struggling with.  Not sure why, I'm going to consult the construct 2 forums to see if there is a way I can make them work.  After a few days of testing I'm just not getting them to save on my device.

They can unlock, it's just keeping them there once you unlock it and restart the app.  I could use save states but they are a bit jumpy.  There were a couple new screenshots I wanted to add but now Blogger won't let me just upload them, unless this is a firefox issue I don't know why I'm having issues now.

EDIT:  Oh, so it was a browser problem afterall... well now I'm on Chrome.




Don't mind the graphical snafus, I have to go back and polish them a bit but I wanted to show off the tidal wave hazard and the invincibility powerup.  The game itself is 90% done.  If I can't figure out achievements I'll just publish the game and add them in a patch later if that's possible.

-----------------------------------

In other news, got a gamercard for Christmas among the usual things like gift cards and clothes.  Been a weird past couple of weeks that nearly sucked me back into FFXI, but instead I've opted to give A Realm Reborn another go.  It's alot of fun now that I'm getting the hang of it, a couple hours a day or so every couple days.  I definitely don't have the urge to grind like I used to.

Anywho, see you next week!

1 comment:

  1. The video game looks nice. I am interested to try it out. Let me search for its trailer and see the storyline before doing so. http://digitalmunch.tv/video-marketing-storytelling/

    ReplyDelete