Monday, April 7, 2014

With apologies...

Figured I jumped the gun somewhere.

Turns out there is a high possibility both paid and free versions may not work on your device, reason being that I used the latest version of java which conflicts with Cocoonjs's compiler.  So I had to revert to Java JDK 6 (current is 7-8).

To make matters worse, I wasn't able to reupload the game since I learned you had to recompile the game from the getgo, but due to frustrations with programming I took down the free app and currently uploading a different version it with new code and hopefully it should fix the problem.

I'll take down the paid app as well and reupload it tomorrow, as its late in the day for me right now and I have to go to my day job.

Once again, I'm truly sorry for this turn of events.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment