Sunday, May 18, 2014

Super Screenshot Sunday #5

Hey gang, 

I only have a couple new screenies for you, Photoshop was crashing on me left and right for some reason, so I wasn't able to finish the intro tonight.




It took some storyboarding, this way the intro has a little flow.  I've unpackaged my old digital tablet, and I'm kinda liking the flow of it, it's been a while.  Normally I just draw and scan the line art and color, but it actually takes longer than this method.

--------------------------------

Time for some more E3 hype!

This week has been insane for game announcements.  Farcry 4, if Farcry 3 was a rather... interesting ride semi-satire of playing a spoiled rich white guy and his cast of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. in a tropical hellhole was too much fun, sign me up!  Shame Vaas wasn't the main attraction for the game, it kinda got all Scarface towards the end.

Halo 5 and Halo collection, not really big into Halo.  Back in my anti FPS days, I was on the hate bandwagon due to it starting trends of a-hole racist Xbox Live jerks and every game painted grey-green-brown with gravel voiced main lead that could of ruined gaming... the last half of the last decade was a dark time for gaming as far as that's concerned, but I wouldn't mind a crack at the campaign mode.  Like it or not, Halo has become a rather iconic game franchise, even if people hate on Master Chief, I'm willing to give it a second chance.

Now the interesting news....

Remember last week I was talking about how cool it would be if the Xbox One would lower it's price due to my infatuation with Sunset Overdrive?  Well.... Xbox one will release next month at 399.  That's a hundred dollars less WITHOUT Kinect.  What was wishful thinking is now a reality, and all this before E3.  I'm already saving up for one of the consoles, it's looking like I'll end up with the One first.  PS4 has some interesting old school indies like Chasm and a Metroidish release, and I think Child of Light is PS4 exclusive but I need to check into that.  So E3 is going to sway me on which to go first, and the other console I'll get for exclusives.  

Just three more weeks!

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment