Sunday, June 15, 2014

Baxter's Venture Director's Cut trailer!

There was no way I was going to let this slide, it's already been on the backburner for weeks.  After much delay, I present to you the official GG-Works trailer for "Baxter's Venture: Director's Cut!"



Hope you enjoyed the preview, I'm going to get this game uploaded on greenlight starting Monday, and while that game waits for the green... light, I'm going to give my game one more big playtest before I export it.  The weekend I've spent testing a special event in-game for dedicated players only, and I hope for those who find it will find it very unique experience, heh heh.

I'm proud that this game is pretty much completed, save for the last testing phase.  I want to make sure this game comes out with as few bugs as possible.  Plus I have other projects I've wanted to start up lately, as you know, new IPs.  Plus, I need to work on how to advertise my games.  Having three games under my belt, I need to get GG-Works out there with some kind of reputation.

Speaking of which, I'm going to try my luck getting this game published onto the Wii U game console!  Turns out, since I have the C2 license, I just have to contact Nintendo and wait for a rep to contact me back.  Not sure how long it takes, but I will definitely notify you via Twitter and Blogspot what develops.  This is a very exciting time for me, and I want to share it with all of you who's been following me these past few months.

------------------------------------------

What a ride E3 was right?  All three companies showcased games galore, people's wallets are going to be begging for mercy for the next couple years.  Microsoft has done so well since the reveal of the Xbox One, I hope they see success out of it.  

Nintendo's Treehouse event was a novel idea.  Literally every game they had were pure gameplay footage, Bayonetta 2 and XenoBlade Chronicles X are going to be a blast to play.  The more I think about it, there are a backlog of Wii games I never had the chance to play or I lost interest in halfway though because of my previous addiction to Final Fantasy 11 and Xbox 360.  I'm looking at buying a Wii U first and then start grabbing some of these titles.  PS4 will still be my next choice, but many of their games aren't coming out until next year, so while it saddens me I'll miss out on Destiny, I'll still be able to play it when I get the chance.

--------------------------------------------

My paycheck came and went just like that, no new mic for me right now... bills have to come first, especially student loans.  I could make a video, but the audio quality my current mic is just too crappy.  It makes me sound like one of my old youtube vids, like I have a cold and a lisp at the same time haha.

---------------------------------------------

Enjoy the trailer, and a little parting gift from an indie dev who dares to dream of the big time:


To Mr. Sakurai and your team of very skilled developers and artists, I look forward to your next installment in the Super Smash Bros. series.  You're the hardest working development team in the industry, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment