Sunday, July 20, 2014

Some things.

Hello,  I needed to drop by and let you know what's been going on, for those who don't follow me on Twitter anyway.

I neglected to do an update last Sunday, weather was getting bad and it was late.  Not alot of stuff going down...

Until Monday, where a terrible storm hit us and flooded my entire apartment.  To add insult to injury, Tuesday my once reliable Hyundai Accent is no more, submerged right outside my apartment, even after waiting hours for it to dry out the damage was done.  So pretty much most of last week I was spent carless and waiting for the mechanic and insurance company to get a hold of me.

So as I type this, I'm getting my car's title ready for the insurance payout and have to go find a used car within my price range, deal with registering that at the DMV, adjusting insurance information, and new registration.  

So you can imagine with two big whammies in a row it killed any motivation I had to work on Baxter's Venture DC.  I did make some headway adding two new elements, but not enough to make screenshots.

----------------

In other news, I'm working on replacing any trace of GG-Works with the new label "Glendemonium" which with coincide with my Youtube channel which I plan to upload more videos.  Once I get back on the horse after this mess, I plan on doing game related videos to anything I develop, as well as other videos talking about other games, and silly voice overs.

Purchased a Samsung Meteor Mic and barely got to play with the thing when the storm happened.  It's a nice piece of equipment, I sound much better... not what I intended, but it works.  Now I have to work on getting a capture card.

My first few videos will be PC related, possibly Minecraft as I play like such a noob before exploring.  Once I get the CC, I want to dub the protagonist of Watch Dogs into someone I've been impersonating for a couple years, I think it might take off... or annoy you to death.  I had to read a list on who's lenient with monetizing gameplay.  I'm not doing lets plays, just completely random gameplay.  If I do a Nintendo video, those won't be monetized due to strict rules regarding the fact, because I still want to do a Wind Waker retrospect.

-----------------

I apologize the past couple weeks weren't as productive, I'm slowly coming back on the wagon.



-Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment