Sunday, December 21, 2014

Rylie character design update.

I posted an image on my Twitter feed for a character design update, and while I don't want to repost a small update on it, I'll post it here:

I changed some colors around compared to the pic on twitter because I realized the whites on her armmings (name escapes me atm) resemble a certain "party" minus the symbol so I had to change that haha.  Belts are reddish instead of brown, trying to go for the systematic four color range.  I even fixed her left eye because it seemed higher than the other, and her head was a bit too wide.  

Other than that I loved how this turned out, and now I need to start working on sprites, er again.  I want to try out the Zelda aesthetic and try for an action game that way and experiment to see if I can get it to work on Construct 2.

I have drawings of two boss characters and the big bad that I want to illustrate soon, though I'll put that off for a while to see if the Zelda approach works.

--------------------------

I want to post FFXIV and FFXV stuff so bad, but I tweeted it all.   All I can say is so far, steps in the right direction.  Between this, Street Fighter V, MGSV, Zelda U, and Xenoblade CXis gaming in the east making a comeback?

Going to be an interesting gen.

See you later!



No comments:

Post a Comment