Saturday, February 21, 2015

Baxter's Venture new trailer!

Hey gang, there has been some activity lately.

I'm putting another effort in getting Baxter's Venture Director's cut out there, this time going to reach out to Youtubers instead of the press.

For starters, here is an updated trailer:




It gets better, but I've finally managed with my pitiful budget to put a better quality video.  FRAPS no longer functions with Google Chrome, or Construct 2 so I had to opt for Bandicam.   The results were pretty good, and even using Movie Maker didn't ruin quality like it did with my FRAPS recorded vids.

So, tonight and tomorrow I'll be contacting Youtubers interested in playing my game, while it's mostly completed, I've done plenty of changes to the textures and adding gameplay elements.  

Dodge Fu is still a go, just so you know.  Not going to back out of that, I'll be continuing with using Construct 2 for this as well as now that I've finally become familiar with more of its features.  Perhaps if I reach a point where I can quit my day job, I'd LOVE to try out other game makers and see what I can do with them.

That's all for now, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment